HELP WANTED! PT Office Assistant
Dale’s Remodeling is in need of a part time Office Assistant and Marketing Assistant.
Please review the job description below. Please, only SERIOUS & QUALIFIED applicants need apply! If you feel you are a good fit, SUBMIT RESUME HERE
Part Time Office Assistant/Marketing Assistant
Seeking a friendly customer service oriented person to join our team as Office Assistant. A basic general knowledge in either marketing or bookkeeping is a plus, but not required.
This person will assist in the following area’s:
- Provide the first impression for the company. This is achieved by phone and in person assisting with walk-in’s and answering phones.
- General office duties including filing, copying, faxing, data entry and organization.
- Schedule appointments and manage calendars for 1-4 team members.
- Build files/packets used in sales, production and marketing.
- Prepare and maintain meeting agenda’s, department calendars and project tracking lists.
- Enter, update and maintain contacts in ACT! CMS system AND Sage Master Builder.
- Prepare database lists, mailing lists, complete mail merges.
- Update and maintain general forms, spreadsheets, letters, charts, comparisons etc.
- Prepare sales contracts and process files.
- Assist in basic accounting duties such as timecard entry & over/under billings.
- Collect & maintain subcontractor certificates & paperwork.
- Communicate with staff, clients, subs, vendors & other parties by phone & e-mail.
- Incoming/Outgoing mail- bulk mailings, preparing/merging labels and postage.
- Maintain first impression: Office cleaning and organization. Cleaning involves vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, mopping, garbage & recycling. Maintain a clean and presentable workplace.
- Support fellow team members with other tasks and projects, as needed.
- Event preparation. Gather display materials & promotional items, assist with event prep/setup.
- Assist in preparation for speaking engagements, trade shows, seminars and presentations.
- Assist Marketing Director with general marketing tasks. Including, but not limited to social media, send/receive materials for proofing, newsletter, email marketing, mailers, print and digital media, event coordination, market research and photo management.
- Previous experience in an office setting
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook and Internet
- Ability to navigate multi-line phone system
- A basic knowledge in marketing and/or bookkeeping; and willingness to learn
- High level of professionalism
- Proper phone etiquette. Up-beat and friendly personality
- Personable, organized, reliable, patient, problem-solver, ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work well under pressure
A PLUS, but not required: Knowledge in general marketing practices. Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) Email Marketing, Constant Contact, Survey Platforms, Digital & Print media, WordPress, Social Media: FB, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Houzz, TripAdvisor, VRBO.
To succeed in our company, you possess the following traits:
- Be reliable, trustworthy, honest, friendly, driven, patient, understanding, personable, up-beat.
- Accept training and willingness to learn company process, procedure, systems & programs.
- Strong work ethic and drive to succeed.
- Pride in your work.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Adaptable. Roll with change.
- Positive attitude.
- Innovative ‘out of the box’ thinking.
- Be a team player. Work well with others. Share idea’s. Participate in problem solving.
- Be well rounded. Not above any task.
- Show professionalism & commitment to our brand and mission statement.
HOURS: This position will be part-time to start, with the opportunity for growth.
15-20 hours/week. 3-5 days/week with flexibility.
Compensation: $12+/hr DOE
ONLY SERIOUS & QUALIFIED APPLICANTS need apply.
Please submit your resume by e-mail to email@example.com and any other relevant information such as a cover letter or references. You may include a BRIEF description of why you feel you are a good fit for this position and any specific experience/qualifications to support that.