Modern Rustic Kitchen Remodel in Salem, Oregon
The top five things to address in kitchen remodels are the following: size, layout, usability, color, and theme. For this kitchen remodel in Salem, Oregon, Dale’s Remodeling focused on five key areas to give the client a completely updated space.
- Lighting – Specialty lighting under kitchen cabinets, recessed lighting, and a bold light fixture over the kitchen island brightens up the kitchen and makes a statement. This project also features a unique fixture over the dining room area.
- Accessibility – Under cabinet electrical declutters the backsplash and gives more efficient areas to plug in necessary appliances.
- Storage – A large, customizable, walk-in pantry area with movable shelving units increases functionality and storage for the client. Pantry size: 80 sq. ft. (8 x 10).
- Flexibility – Multi-work zones allows the client to have separate work areas for gluten, dairy, and nut intolerances as well as kosher cooking spaces.
- Open Space – Large, open spaces make for brighter rooms, improved functionality, and space utilization.
Contact us for more information on remodeling your kitchen!