Dale’s Remodeling is an active member in the community and remodeling industry. Our staff is committed to our local and national memberships and affiliations such as:
- National Association of the Remodelers Association (NARI)
- National Kitchen and Bath Association (NKBA)
- Oregon Remodelers Association (ORA)
- Home Builders Association (HBA)
- Strategic Economic Development Corporation (SEDCOR)
- Salem Area Chamber of Commerce
- Keizer Chamber of Commerce
- Energy Trust of Oregon Trade Ally
Dale Van Lydegraf, CR Certified Remodeler
President and CEO Email Me
Dale’s commitment to fulfilling your dreams is the driving force behind the 40 years of Dale’s Remodeling. The secret to his longtime success is a pledge made on his first construction project – that every remodeling experience would exceed the client’s expectations. One of the very first certified remodelers in Oregon, Dale seeks out new innovations in the industry and tempers them with the experience and patience that guides value-based experiences for every client. Dale focuses his time on supporting, encouraging and educating his team and believes in focusing on customer satisfaction and a quality experience. Dale is very active and enjoys outdoor sports of all kinds; he is an avid fisherman, a family man and loves to travel when time permits.
- 2015/2016 CTEC (Career Technical Education Center) Advisory Committee Member
- 2015 Chair of Sedcor Construction Alliance
- Marion/Polk Building Industry Association (MPBIA)
- Past Board Director for State of Oregon Remodelers Association
- Past President State of Oregon Remodelers Association
- Past V. President State of Oregon Remodelers Association
- Past President of Oregon Remodelers Association Greater Salem Area
- Past V. President of Oregon Remodelers Association Greater Salem Area
Traci brings over 20 years of experience working in the Construction Accounting field. Since joining Dale’s team in August 2017, she oversees accounts payable/receivable, payroll, financials and budgets and strives to maintain strong relationships with trade contractors and clients. Her job involves daily problem solving and analyzing of all things “accounting” as it relates to the business. Traci is trained in Profit in Property Management, OSHA Construction Training and is commissioned as an Oregon Notary Public. When she’s not working, Traci enjoys photography, camping and weekend getaways in the beautiful Pacific Northwest.
Though Kelci is our newest team member joining us at the start of 2015, she brings over 4 years of experience providing office support and is the first friendly face to greet customers and clients. Kelci performs a wide range of office duties, communicates with subcontractors and vendors and offers unlimited support to our office staff. Kelci enjoys an active lifestyle and spending time with her two dogs.
Maralee found a passion in construction after many years of experience remodeling her own homes and assisting on projects for rental properties and new construction. Joining the team in July 2016, Maralee works beside the Remodeling Specialist to provide top-notch customer service and ensures optimal work quality and clear communication among team members. She especially enjoys meeting with clients to explore their home renovation ideas, while communicating with Dale’s carpenters and trade contractors as a project liaison. A true DIY-er, she loves being creative while spending time with her two daughters and son.